Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Custom holiday cards for all!

All right, so this year I'm getting my act together and designing holiday cards! Yes, you can order your very own little squig designed cards to send to friends and family! I've worked up four designs that can be completely customized (colors, text, photos, etc.) for everyone. I'm also happy to work up a new design (for just a small fee) if you have something more specific in mind.

The cards are all a standard 4x8" photo card format and will be printed on high-quality photo paper (white envelopes are included). Matching return address labels can be designed, as well!

Prices are very reasonable - the more you order, the better the deal. But even at the smallest quantities the cards will only cost $0.75 each!

Check out the designs below!

Circle Simplicity


Elegant Wreath


Snowflake Fun


Woodgrain Stamp


If you're interested in ordering, please email me or leave me a comment and I'll get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment